Rich in hyaluronic acid, allantoin, aloe vera, seaweed extract and other powerful moisturizing factor and repairing ingredients, it can create soft and moisturized skin, let the skin glow from the inside out.
- Intense hydration
- Skin lubrication
- Repairing and brightening
- Sodium Hyaluronate : It is able to induce 1000 times the amount of water, providing skin with a large amount of water in an instant. Sodium Hyaluronate can also repair epidermal tissues, maintain normal water and oil balance, improve skin elasticity, giving the skin a hydrated and smooth appearance.
- Allantoin : Mainly extracted from the Lithospermaceae plants, Allantoin, can enhance the metabolism of skin cells, and regulate metabolism. It helps to repair damaged skin, stimulate cell regeneration and improve skin absorption of nutrients. Allantoin is called "natural skin healing agent" for its unique qualities, which are hard to come by in other ingredients.
- Algae Extract： Containing ingredients such as pro-glycoprotein, vitamin A, B1, B2, C, D, E, K and a number of trace elements. Algae extract can retain nutrients and moisture in the skin, it prevents the skin from sunburn and melanin accumulation, effectively slows down premature aging. It also improves skin elasticity, acts as an antioxidant agent, moisturize and detoxifies the skin, returning the skin a clear, luminous and glowing complexion.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice : Containing vitamins A, B, C, E, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and various ingredients, the water in the aloe vera hyaluronic acid forms a thin breathable layer on the skin while being absorbed the skin cells. This slows down the loss of moisture from the skin through evaporation. The polysaccharides and amino acids in aloe vera help the skin cells to absorb and bind with water molecules, effectively restores life and the glow to the skin.
- Glucose : Naturally found in fruits, glucose can be directly absorbed and used by the human body without going through digestion. It is the energy source of living cells and a by-product of metabolism. It has lubricating and moisturizing properties.
- Lanolin : Lanolin is a natural substance secreted by the sebaceous glands of sheep. It is the ultimate solution for dehydrated skin. It has water-resisting, water-binding and lubricating functions. Wool industry workers are known for their young and soft hands – all thanks to the unsung hero – Lanolin.
- All skin types
- Dehydrated skin
2ml x 20vial